Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Blog, New Site, & The Land Down Under

As evidenced by the lack of posts lately, it would seem obvious that blogging is the last thing on my mind.

Yes!! No!! I mean....

While I have been VERY busy, I have been thinking about blogging and even participating a bit, although not on this particular page.

I've moved my blog to The Wise Alternative and have been extremely busy with website redesign, products, photography and a jillion other things.

 Btw a jillion comes right after a trillion....just don't tell the politicians. Ha

While I've been doing all of these things, I've also been featured in a blog post by Amy Backs of Gluten Free, Soy Free Aussie that you should definitely read.  It's called "A Possible "Natural" Solution to Gluten Intolerance.  Amazing post and comments.....Thanks Amy!

I'm having a bit of trouble with my RSS button so people can subscribe to the new blog feed.  I'm a novice when it comes to these things and Wordpress is a brand new challenge as well.

I hope to have this subscription feed fixed in the next few days and I hope you'll come over to the new blog.  I'll check back in a couple of days and let everyone know what the status is.  If there are Wordpress pro's out there I'd love to hear from you. Email me jason@thewisealternative.com or comment below.

Have a great one and talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

health ecology said...

Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

health ecology said...

I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. Your time isn’t going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! have a great day!